Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bitchy people


Oooh, I'm mad. Just at those people who can talk to you like you're a piece of crap. I have a habit of trying to say something nice, but it comes out all wrong. Like, "Wow, when is your baby due" to a fat lady. I did something like this today and didn't have a clue that what I wrote in an email that came out all wrong.

Then out of nowhere, the reply comes back, spewing burning fire and tiny poison needles. Like I'm supposed to just take it all in and not say anything. Never hearing an "I'm sorry", even after the incident was resolved. Oh, I apoligized, but the sender never did. Ouch, that hurts.

What is it with people?? It's okay to email or text message this way?? Is is alright to break up with someone this way?? When did we stop talking to one another? You can't hear the real meaning behind the message.

I doubt she realizes what she did to me hurt, just as much as I hurt her. We'll see. I guess I'll just have to wait until hell freezes over for that I'm sorry.

Well in the meantime, I'm taking my advice from Kathy Griffin and shout out that she can just SUCK IT! That makes me feel good. It feels good saying that, I like the sound and the hand gestures I make when I say it. I'm not taking this from her. I'm not letting her dump all over me and make me feel like I'm the bad guy. Donna the doormat ain't home, so she can just SUCK IT!!

Wow, I'm not mad anymore.

No comments: